The Dunnottar Clinic @ Stonehaven Medical Group
We are happy to announce we are now offering an extended range of private services including anti-wrinkle treatment (Botox).
This will be available at the surgery, although of course this will not use up any of our NHS time and our patients will not be disadvantaged.
Telephone: 0345 337 1160
Keep up to date with our information evenings and special events via our Facebook page.
OGUK offshore Medicals
We are happy to confirm that we are now trained to do OGUK offshore medicals and have appointments available to book.
- As this is a private service, there will be a charge of £110 (including VAT). This will include full examination and all other tests required
- We are able to provide chip and pin payments from all major card providers.
- Appointments can be booked by phoning 0345 337 1160
- At present, appointments cannot yet be booked via the web service
You can check our registration on the OGUK website via
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide offshore medicals for members of the emergency response team at this time.
Stonehaven Medical Group is now able to offer acupuncture.This is offered via the NHS where possible, and privately where it isn’t*
Dr Chong is a registered member of the BMAS (British Medical Acupuncture Society) and has undergone training in Western medical acupuncture. Acupuncture has a wide variety of uses including (but not limited to)…
- A wide range of painful conditions and is commonly used to treat musculoskeletal pain e.g. back, shoulder, neck and leg pain.
- Headaches, migraines, trapped nerves, chronic muscle strain and various rheumatic and arthritic pains.
- Functional bowel or bladder problems such as IBS or irritable bladder, and even mild forms of urinary incontinence, menstrual and menopausal symptoms.
- Sinus problems, facial pain, allergies such as hayfever, perennial allergic rhinitis and some types of allergic rashes such as urticaria or prickly heat.
For more information and prices, please contact the practice on 0345 337 1160. We are able to provide chip and pin payments from all major card providers.
*due to regulations, we regret we can only offer private acupuncture to patients who are registered with another practice.