There are a number of different options to register as a patient with Stonehaven Medical Group.
- You can register via the online form below.
- You can download the forms further down the page and print these out to complete at home.
- You can ask the receptionist for paper copies of our registration form and a simple questionnaire and you can complete these by hand and drop them back into reception.
- Please note you can choose to attend any of the doctors in the partnership but we do encourage you to consult one doctor for chronic problems as this ensures continuity of care
- Also, if you prefer a particular type of doctor e.g. female for a female patient, we will do our best to respect your choice
- If you move out of the practice area you will need to register with a new practice as soon as you move
- Acceptance on to the list is at the discretion of the Doctor
Your medical records may take several weeks to arrive at the Practice. Timely completion of the registration forms enables us to assess your medical needs and allows us to provide medical care in the interim period, while your records are transferred from your previous practice to this one.
There are a number of reasons why you may not be able to register with your chosen GP. For example, you may live too far away. If this is the case simply choose another GP in your local area. If you don’t live within Stonehaven you may want to double check that your home address is within our Practice boundary.
Step 1: Complete online registration form
Our online registration form will collect your details, a brief outline of your medical history and record your preferences. This information may be added to your record and will allow us to begin to provide you with medical services.
Step 2: Upload scans of photo identity and proof of address
Please deliver to the practice copies of two forms of your identity.
One form of identity must contain a photo of yourself and the other must provide evidence of your current address. You may upload your forms online.
You can also download the forms
You have the option to print off blank registrations forms for handwritten completion or you can choose to complete these online before printing them out. The completed forms should then be brought along to the surgery along with your ID.
Please print off both Registration form and the Questionnaire (note there is an adult questionnaire and a children questionnaire).
If you would rather submit your application to register personally please download and complete the forms below
If you stay outwith our Practice area
If you do not stay within our catchment area other GP practices can be found by accessing the button below.